Acoustic Insulation Products
Because “Noise Matters”
IPC Industries has an entire range of acoustic products, from simple acoustic tiles for the home user, to complex composite foam / Rockwool™ and sound block products for industrial and commercial solutions.
Our range of acoustic products meet stringent European standards and are manufactured with with best practices in mind.
The acoustic products come in various sizes and shapes, and a full range of products is available for any budget.
- We have an Econo-Range, which is an open cell polyurethane flexible foam, this is great for the home user who wants to have a better quality sound in his home entertainment room, or the budding artist that needs a home studio.
- The Mid-Range of products are available in many more profiles and sizes, even custom made to your specification. The range includes tiles, bass-traps and can accommodate for the widest range of sound frequencies.
- The Rockwool™ range of acoustic products has for a long time been considered one of the best acoustic sound absorbing products in the industry. IPC Industries is the distributor in the Gauteng and KZN regions of Rockwool™ materials. Rockwool™ is available in many sizes and thicknesses. Due to its fibrous nature, it is recommended to cover the Rockwool in a sonic liner material.
- IPC Pyrosorb is a high density carbon impregnated polyurethane foam, due to its high density, the NRC’s of pyrosorb are unrivaled. it is also one of the only foams that will not burn and has a class A1 fire rating.
- IPC sound Blok is a sound blocking poduct that is best used as a layer in a composite panel with a product like Rockwool or Pyrosorb.